What are Cookies?
Cookies are a file that websites place on your computer when you visit them for tracking purposes. They enable website owners (i.e. us) to distinguish you from other visitors and tailor our website to give you the best possible experience now and in the future.
What does this mean?
Cookies allow us to monitor how you came to the website, through what search term and even what browser you used. This is important information that is extremely valuable to marketing. No personal information is collected by us unless you explicitly enter it (e.g. by filling out the contact form). Data collected by the cookies is anonymous. If you visit our website with your browser settings set to accept cookies then we take this as complied consent to the use of those cookies. If however, you do not wish to accept our cookies, you can find out more information on how to do this here. Alternatively you can use features built into certain browsers to not accept cookies on any website.
Which Cookies do we use?
This website currently makes use of Google Analytics cookies. We use these cookies for our own internal marketing purposes. They allow us to:
- distinguish unique visitors
- remember the amount and time of previous visits
- remember traffic source information
- determine the start and end of a session
- remember information entered individual to the user
- enable visitors to share content with a range of sharing and networking platforms
Read more about cookies in the ICO guidance here
In line with Principle 3 of the Data Protection Act 1998, we only collect information about you that is ‘adequate, relevant and not excessive’. This means that the information collected by our cookies is anonymous. Where you fill out our contact form, we only take information that is necessary to deal with your enquiry and no more. We respect your data and strive to keep it private. The information you provide is only used to contact you and deal with your enquiry and no more. We do not pass your data onto third parties and will not do so without your express consent. We reserve the right to access and to disclose personal information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate our systems properly or to protect our users and ourselves.
Security of your data
In order to ensure your data remains private and is not accessed by unauthorised persons we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We respect the privacy of personal e-mail accounts and we store your e-mail addresses securely. We will not send you unwanted junk mail, and your details will not be passed to any organisation beyond C Carnevale Ltd without your explicit permission. From time to time we may use e-mail to keep you updated with news about services, as well as anything you show an interest in, either online, or through other contact. If you do not want to be kept informed in this way, please let us know.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us by using the contact information here. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Intellectual Property Rights
We own or are licensed to use all intellectual property rights in and to this website and all technical infrastructure relating to it.
By accessing any part of this website you agree:
- not to transmit any materials through this website which are offensive, defamatory, threatening, obscene, unlawful or which infringe the rights of any other person
- not to change, modify, delete, interfere with or misuse data contained on this website and entered by or relating to any third party user of this website
- not to use this website in such a way that interferes or restricts the use of this website by other users
- not to attempt to transmit to or via this website any information that contains any harmful or disruptive components, such as a virus, worm or trojan horse
- not to copy or adapt any code or scripts forming part or all of this website Material contained within this website viewed, printed and downloaded for personal use or internal circulation only. All copyright, trademarks and proprietary notices contained within this material must be kept intact and never removed either in whole or in part. Material contained in this website may not, in no uncertain terms, be copied, reproduced or redistributed without our prior written consent. Material contained within this site must never be reproduced or exploited for commercial gain. Written permission must be received from C Carnevale Ltd before making any other use of the material contained within this website.
All other rights are reserved